A Grandchild Unveils Her Grandmother's Sorcery—Read


 I am twenty years old and have lost both of my parents at a young age. My maternal grandma purportedly took me in when I was just six months old. I was horribly sick whenever I was with my mother's relatives, even though they purportedly sought to adopt me. I would be truly grateful if my mum could see this letter I have sent to her. The only moment I felt safe was when my paternal grandmother came to collect me. They decided to start dropping by on a more regular basis after seeing how much better I was doing with her. I stopped going to school when I was sixteen years old, which was in the tenth grade. I started blacking out in class from horrifying thoughts of creatures attacking, so I couldn't pay attention. Then my grandma came to the conclusion that I would be better off without a traditional schooling. Unidentified men kept following my relatives around at midnight while they attempted to have me enrolled in school again. My clients are still afraid the mysterious people who chased and strangled them in their sleep will retaliate, so they are hesitant to call me even though the incidents stopped after a while. Some members of my mother's family may no longer communicate with me. Plus, I'm sick of making food for the undead. I was left with the responsibility of supporting and taking care of my younger siblings after they were murdered in a vehicle accident. They are infants that are afraid of my grandma and who are unable to communicate with anyone, including me. When they disobey her or make a mistake, she lashes out physically. After death, the ghosts of my grandparents' house visit more than just me. There are about forty individuals here. Because she finds it convenient, she takes advantage of them. She is adamant that they clean the house. She causes chaos by playing on people's emotions of grief and loss. If I try to escape my parents, they always catch up with me. My grandmother's house is the only one I will ever leave. She looks her age throughout the day, but after the sun goes down, she becomes a teenager again. Everyone who tries to talk to me gets dealt with, so I'm really alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Pastor arrives home late at night, he finds his wife having an affair and kills her.

Thuli Madonsela surprised Ace Magashule with a shocking revelation

Watch this video of a black woman beating up a white racist woman for calling her a bad name